. List and briefly describe the lifestyle behaviors that have an impact on health and aging.
2. Describe physiological aging and lifestyle factors which can modify the process.
3. Describe the energy and nutritional needs of older adults.
4. Describe disease of the aging brain and the role of nutrition in brain function.
5. What factors of the immune system protect people from infectious diseases, and what role does nutrition play in immunity?
6. Describe the characteristics of a diet that might offer the best protection against the onset of cancer.
7. Describe the dietary choices that best protect against most chronic diseases.
8. How do Type I and Type 2 diabetes differ? Include how each type develops/manifests.